Please contact Gerry directly: (313) 645-8001 cell / firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual, Family, & Self-Employed
We offer healthcare plans through a variety of leading health insurance companies. Choose the best coverage with the company that has the best fit for your situation!
We have plans that provide broad benefits and coverage, short-term health insurance solutions, the tax-advantaged savings of a Health Savings Account (HSA), and more.
Compare plans side by side with your free health insurance quotes.
Company Healthcare & Benefit Programs
Selecting appropriate health and benefit plans is a challenging task for employers. Balancing cost management requirements against the needs of employees requires perspective and experience.
Some of the valuable services we provide will:
• Reduce your employee benefit premium costs
• Improve employee morale
• Make your job easier
Employee Benefit Planning & Creative Solutions:
• Group Health • Prescription (fully and self-insured) • Dental • Vision Life • Short-Term Disability • Long-Term Disability
• Long Term Care Insurance • Flexible Benefit Cafeteria Plans • Health Savings Accounts (HSA’s) • Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA’s)
• Compliance Review & Support (ERISA • HIPPA • Section 125 • COBRA • FMLA • ADA etc.) • Wellness Programs
• Educational Seminars & Webinars • Benchmarking Information • Access Point – Employee Web Portal • Think HR.
Sample list of top rated health insurance carriers we quote and work with:
• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan • Blue Care Network (BCN) • Priority Health • Health Alliance Plan (HAP) • United Health Care
• Humana • Assurant • US Health and Life • Aetna • CAM • McLaren • Health Plus • and more.
Employee Benefits Web Portal (Access Point) is an optional service which will provide each employee information about the specific benefit plans available to him or her via the internet.
MyWave Human Resource Center* which will allow you to collaborate with Cambridge online and quickly access product news, benchmark information, legislative guides/updates and connect and converse with over 100,000 Human Resource Peers.
On Line Enrollment capabilities through our partnership with ACTIVA.
Educational Seminars and Webinars on topical issues such as Consumer Driven Health Care (HSA, HRA etc.), COBRA, HIPAA etc.
Wellness Handbook which will provide you with enough wellness information to share with your employees monthly/quarterly via email, mail and/or payroll stuffers.
Benchmark information to use during potential bargaining unit negotiations so that you know how you compare to other employers that you are recruiting against and don’t have to worry about paying too much.
Gerry Miserendino and I handle all the healthcare requests from the SNG Membership. When you call, please remember to mention my name, Wayne A. Curto, or the SNG to assure that I am contacted, as well.